ESLSCA Business School
More schools in the training network
- EAE Business School
- ESLSCA Business School
- OBS Business School
- Universidad Internacional de Valencia
- Ostelea Tourism Management School
- EDC Paris Business School
- Institut Supérieur de Marketing du Luxe
- Sports Management School
- Ecole de Guerre Economique EGE
- Three Points
- Rome Business School
- Corporación Universitaria Iberoamericana (IBERO)
- ELITE - Escuela Latinoamericana de Ingenieros, Tecnólogos y Empresarios
- Universitat Carlemany
- Inesdi Digital Business School
- Barcelona Culinary Hub
- The Core Entertainment Science School
- Deusto Formación
- Deusto Salud
ESLSCA Business School was founded in Paris in 1949 to contribute to the training of executives and directors of commercial and industrial companies.
In its 67 years of experience, it has formed an international student network of over 50 nationalities with a solid reputation in educational innovation, quality research and international participation, including agreements with partner centres abroad.
Its academic excellence is recognised and affirmed in the areas of finance, economic intelligence and marketing.
ESLSCA Business School is in the top 10 European universities and schools and in the top 4 in the French market, with the best professional diplomas.
ESLSCA offers Grande École, Bachelor and Specialised MBA programmes on campus. The programmes are updated and adjusted according to the main indicators: consumption trends, technological innovations, geopolitical changes and new digital uses.
ESLSCA provides an innovative and exciting methodology, fusing basic theory and practical experience; an acquisition of knowledge and skills. The programmes are taught face to face and in French.
— General Direction
— Social Science