More schools in the training network
- EAE Business School
- ESLSCA Business School
- OBS Business School
- Universidad Internacional de Valencia
- Ostelea Tourism Management School
- EDC Paris Business School
- Institut Supérieur de Marketing du Luxe
- Sports Management School
- Ecole de Guerre Economique EGE
- Three Points
- Rome Business School
- Corporación Universitaria Iberoamericana (IBERO)
- Universitat Carlemany
- Inesdi Digital Business School
- Barcelona Culinary Hub
- The Core Entertainment Science School
Universitat Carlemany was created with the goal of actively contributing solutions to one of the greatest challenges facing the society of this century: sustainable development. Alongside states, organisations and individuals, we are involved in driving the kind of development that will be able to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to do the same.
In this regard, the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development constitutes one of the central pillars of the mission and commitment of Universitat Carlemany, both in the field of management as well as research and teaching.
Our online model is designed to make training and learning accessible to people anywhere in the world, including those in different time zones and, in most cases, those who need to combine their training process with their everyday responsibilities, in both the workplace and their personal lives.
- The opportunity to interact with faculty and classmates
- Working on group projects
- Monitoring of learning and participation in online assessment activities