Sports Management School
More schools in the training network
- EAE Business School
- ESLSCA Business School
- OBS Business School
- Universidad Internacional de Valencia
- Ostelea Tourism Management School
- EDC Paris Business School
- Institut Supérieur de Marketing du Luxe
- Sports Management School
- Ecole de Guerre Economique EGE
- Three Points
- Rome Business School
- Corporación Universitaria Iberoamericana (IBERO)
- ELITE - Escuela Latinoamericana de Ingenieros, Tecnólogos y Empresarios
- Universitat Carlemany
- Inesdi Digital Business School
- Barcelona Culinary Hub
- The Core Entertainment Science School
- Deusto Formación
- Deusto Salud
Sports Management School is an international school founded in 2010 in Paris and specialized in the sports sector. In recent years, this market has become a business sector with growth around international sports competitions, transmission rights, among other activities. Sports Management School, with strategic vision of sports business, has since 2015 a campus in Lausanne, Olympic capital and cradle of international sports.
In 2018, Sports Management School opens its third campus in Barcelona, with a master program which offers a global vision of the sports sector, in order to train professionals who can develop their career in any of their business areas.
The school offers programmes with a business focus, where the functional areas of the business environment are studied, specialising in the sports sector. In addition, it offers its own courses on the industry such as: Sports events, sponsorships, sports journalism and marketing.
The school offers 2 study cycles: Bachelor's (Bac + 3 in France) or MBA (Bac + 5 in France), and it grants level 1 and level 2 professional certification from the RNCP.
— Sport Management