Ecole de Guerre Economique
More schools in the training network
- EAE Business School
- ESLSCA Business School
- OBS Business School
- Universidad Internacional de Valencia
- Ostelea School of Tourism & Hospitality
- EDC Paris Business School
- Institut Supérieur de Marketing du Luxe
- Sports Management School
- IFAM Business School
- Ecole de Guerre Economique EGE
- Three Points The Digital Business
- Rome Business School
- Deusto Formación
- Deusto Salud
The Economic Warfare School (Ecole de Guerre Economique in French) was founded in 1997, in response to the recommendations of the Economic Intelligence and Business Strategy Commission.
Its curriculum and research program are based on a forward-looking risk management methodology, this is a down-to-earth response to the many new challenges a company must face in the decades to come.
The methodology developed by the school goes beyond those traditionally used by corporate management and market competition theories, and are specifically tailored to suit decision-makers' needs.