More schools in the training network
- EAE Business School
- ESLSCA Business School
- OBS Business School
- Universidad Internacional de Valencia
- Ostelea Tourism Management School
- EDC Paris Business School
- Institut Supérieur de Marketing du Luxe
- Sports Management School
- Ecole de Guerre Economique EGE
- Three Points
- Rome Business School
- Corporación Universitaria Iberoamericana (IBERO)
- ELITE - Escuela Latinoamericana de Ingenieros, Tecnólogos y Empresarios
- Universitat Carlemany
- Deusto Formación
- Deusto Salud
CEAC is the first professional distance education centre in Spain, created in 1946, which today belongs to Grupo Planeta. It is part of ANCED, the Spanish Association of e-Learning and Distance Centres.
CEAC has trained over 3 million students throughout its 70 years plus of recognised experience.
CEAC has a wide range of intermediate and advanced level vocational training courses, adapted to the official curriculum from the Ministry of Education of Spain, and it also provides technical courses.
The study methodology is by distance, adapting to the student's daily life and offering greater flexibility to combine study with personal and professional life.
— Health Sciences
— Science and Technology
— General Direction
— Educational sciences
— Other fields of education
— Health management