This website may use the following cookies:
These are cookies that enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available on it, such as controlling traffic and data communications, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements of an order, executing the purchase process of an order, completing a registration form, participating in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for sound or video dissemination, or sharing content via social networks.
These cookies may include user entry cookies, authentication and user security cookies, cookies identifying multimedia reproduction session, session cookies to balance load and plug-in cookies for exchanging social content.
These are cookies that allow users to access the service with certain pre-set general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional settings where the service is being accessed, etc.
Analytical cookies make it possible to monitor and analyse your browsing behaviour on our website, with the aim of building browsing profiles of users in order to make improvements to our services based on an analysis of their user data. Thus, we have access to the following information:
- Date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
- Access to the content that the user chose during their last visit to our website.
To perform this statistical analysis of the use of our website, we use statistical tools with a scope limited to the functions described in the previous paragraph and with the aim of determining the level of recurrence of our visitors and the content that most interests them. As a result, we can focus our efforts on improving the most visited areas and ensuring that users find what they are looking for more easily.
The website may use the information from your visit to carry out evaluations and statistical calculations using anonymous data and to ensure the continuity of the service or to carry out improvements to the website. This information shall not be used for any other purpose.
Advertising cookies make it possible to manage as effectively as possible the advertising spaces included in our website, based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which adverts are shown.
Behaviour-based advertising cookies
Behaviour-based advertising cookies (also known as tracking cookies) allow for the effective management of the advertising spaces included on this website. These cookies store information on users’ behaviour, obtained by means of continued observation of their browsing habits, which makes it possible to build a specific profile in order to show them advertising based on this behaviour.
These cookies include cookies used to limit sales pressure, start of financial sessions, advertising affiliation, click on fraud detection, market analysis and research, product improvement and filtering, among others.
Social-media plug-in cookies
Plug-in cookies for exchanging social content may be used by third parties to monitor people, both members and non-members of a social media platform, to include behaviour-based advertising or for market analysis and research.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, users may configure their browsers so that they are notified when cookies are received and to block them from being installed on their device. However, deactivating cookies may affect the correct operation of certain sections of the website.
Please see your browser’s instruction manual for further information:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the Tools option of the menu, select Internet Options, access Privacy and un Setup, move the sliding control all the way up to block all cookies, and then click on OK.
For more information, see Microsoft support or the browser Help content.
- If you are using Firefox for Mac, under Preferences in the menu, select Privacy, access the Show Cookies section and, for Windows, select Options in the Tools option of the menu, access Privacy and then the ‘Use Personalized Setup for History’ option. Check the option ‘Accept Cookies’ to activate them and uncheck it to deactivate them.
For more information, see Mozilla support or the browser Help content.
- If you are using Safari, iOS 8, click on Setup, select Safari and then Block cookies. Select ‘Always allow’, ‘Allow for the sites I visit’, ‘Allow only for current sites’ or ‘Always’ block. With iOS or earlier, select ‘Never’, ‘Advertising and third-party’ or ‘Always’.
For more information, see Safari support or the browser Help content.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the Tools option of the menu, select Setup (Preferences in the Mac version), access Advanced options and in the Privacy section, check cookies in the Content setup dialogue. To block all cookies, select Do not allow site data to be saved.
For more information, see Google support or the browser Help content.
The information obtained through cookies is used by THE COMPANY and by third parties subcontracted by THE COMPANY in order to show you advertising relating to your preferences.